We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to lead our QA/Regression team. Quality Assurance is a critical component of our product development process. Our ideal candidate works well in a team environment, where collaboration is required to ensure the team’s success in delivering new functionality to our customers. We value collaborative discussions and creative solutions on how to test the features we’re developing and improve the existing test suite. If you have a software development background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
We want people who:
- Have 3-5 years of proven work experience in Software Development Quality Assurance.
- Manage, mentor, and coach a team of highly-skilled Quality Assurance Analysts in validating quality releases.
- Own all quality assurance metrics and evaluate testing results to improve future testing plans and product stability.
- Review feature requirements, specifications and technical design documents to create testing plans for new functionality, while providing timely and meaningful testing guidance to the team.
- Lead and execute thorough regression testing to validate existing functionality and resolved issues for every public release.
- Have industry experience developing comprehensive testing plans by defining quality metrics and testing strategies.
- Research and implement testing practices, tools, and technologies with the goal of improving and optimizing our testing process.
- Utilize Root Cause Analysis to identify and analyze the origin of software issues, bugs, defects, and other problems to resolve the issue and prevent future errors.
- Uphold the standards for test case writing and well-structured testing plans throughout the Development Teams.
We really want people who:
- Have experience leading a team of QA Analysts.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team with minimal supervision, prioritizing and coordinating testing activities to meet rapidly changing deadlines.
- Can provide constructive feedback to team members for professional development.
- Understand that testing isn’t just for quality and assurance, but that performance, load and stress testing are also critical aspects of testing.
Our best candidates will have:
- Experience working in an agile environment, with a deep knowledge and understanding of how Renewed Vision Products (ProPresenter, PVP, Pro Video Sync, Scoreboard) are used in production environments.
- Proven experience scaling and maturing testing processes and procedures within a professional organization.
- Experience implementing and/or managing automated testing