The Renewed Vision Windows Software Engineer will develop innovative features and technologies that will drive the growth of our platform.
You have experience creating and delivering solutions on Windows and a deep understanding of WPF and other Windows specific technologies. You are a proactive problem solver and system thinker — always keeping the product in view while working through complex details. You see working with others and contributing towards their success as an opportunity and not a chore.
We want people who:
- Are experienced with developing and delivering high quality software on Windows
- Are deeply familiar with C# and WPF applications
- Can focus on details while understanding the importance of timely updates
- Understands the balance between refactor now vs. refactor later
- Consistently seek to learn and develop both personally and professionally
We really want people who:
- Have experience interfacing C# with native languages like C/C++
- Enjoy building up others, both personally and technically
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes ownership of projects, works with loosely defined specs, and drives towards results
Our best engineers will have:
- Experience measuring and optimizing the performance of Windows applications
- Familiarity with video and audio libraries and OpenGL/DirectX rendering